DIRTYBIRD BBQ EGG HUNT 2019
Gather all your peeps... it's time for our annual Dirtybird Easter Egg Hunt. We'll post hints to lead you to Dirtybird Easter Eggs, three locations per city ( Bay Area, Los Angeles, Austin, Brooklyn and Denver). The first 25 fans in each city to find a Dirtybird Easter Egg Sticker – and post a selfie with it on social media – will score a Dirtybird BBQ ticket in one of the following cities: Bay Area, Los Angeles, Austin, Brooklyn and Denver!
If you aren’t part of the winning flock, you’ll still have the chance to find the prestigious Golden Egg!
The lucky bird who finds the Golden Egg will win:
- Ticket to Campout
- 2 BBQ General Admission tickets
- BBQ Feast ticket
- BBQ t-shirt
- 3-month free subscription to Birdfeed
Read on for full rules, details and location hints:
Large Dirtybird Gingham Easter Egg stickers (pictured below) will be posted on April 20th at three landmarks in each of our BBQ cities. On April 20th at 11 am local time, we will post hints on our Facebook event pages + on this page. Then the hunt begins!
Here are the participant guidelines:
- Find one of the Easter Egg stickers in Bay Area, LA, Austin, Brooklyn or Denver
- Post a selfie including the Egg on either Instagram or Twitter
- The background must be visible
- Tag Dirtybird and use both #DirtybirdEggHunt AND your city’s hashtag #BAYBBQ, #LABBQ, #ATXBBQ, #BKBBQ, #DENBBQ
- The first 25 fans in each city to successfully post a selfie with the egg will WIN 1 BBQ ticket + a one-time 20-percent merch discount!
- We’ll notify winners via TW reply or IG comment, and announce on socials when we've hit 25 winners in each city.
Last but definitely not least… each city also has a Dirtybird Golden Egg hidden at one of the three landmarks. Even if you win BBQ tickets during the Hunt – or already bought them – you'll want to keep searching for this one.