Las Vegas • San Francisco • Washington, DC
Saturday, April 15 • 1-3pm local time
Location clues released at 11am local time
Gather all your peeps... it's time for an Easter Egg Hunt, Dirtybird style. We'll post hints to lead you to Dirtybird Easter Eggs, three per city. The first 25 fans in each city to find an Easter Egg – and post a selfie with it on social media – will score a pair of BBQ tickets. If you aren’t part of the winning flock, you’ll still get prizes, and you can keep hunting for the ultimate reward: the Dirtybird Campout Golden Egg.
Read on for full rules, details and location hints.
Big, bright Dirtybird Easter Egg stickers will be posted at three landmarks in each of our BBQ cities. Our hints will help you find the Eggs; we'll post them here and on our social channels. Then, at 1pm local time, the Hunt begins!
Here's how to participate: find one of the Eggs, and post a selfie including the Egg on either Instagram or Twitter. Make sure to tag Dirtybird and to use both #DirtybirdEggHunt and your city’s hashtag (#LVBBQ, #SFBBQ or #DCBBQ). The first 25 fans in each city to successfully post their Egg pics will win a pair of BBQ tickets and BBQ Feasts! We’ll notify winners via reply or comment, and announce when we've hit 25 winners in each city.
If you’re no early Bird, don’t worry! If you participate in the Hunt from 1-3pm but aren’t one of the 25 winners, we'll hook you up, too: you'll receive a free three-month Birdfeed subscription and one-time 20-percent merch discount.
Last but definitely not least… each city also has a real Dirtybird Campout Golden Egg hidden at one of the landmarks. Even if you win BBQ tickets during the Hunt – or already bought them! – you'll want to keep searching for this one. The lucky Bird who finds the Golden Egg will win a ticket to Campout, two BBQ tickets and BBQ Feasts, a BBQ t-shirt and a signed vinyl copy of our annual BBQ compilation. Instructions on how to redeem your prize will be inside the egg, but make sure to post your victory on social media following the same guidelines as above.
If you have any questions, hit us up on Chirp!
#DCBBQ Location Clues
1. This is the last place U Hall got a fix of BBQ and beats.
2. Here’s where Birds and Dukes of yesteryear gathered to listen to jazz.
3. Make a landing at the boundary where bridges, boats, planes and a Lady meet.
#LVBBQ Location Clues
1. Not far from where us humans go to fly, there’s a park where you can hear Birds all day. Follow those quacking sounds!
2. If the Dirtybird logo had a restaurant, this Henderson spot would be it.
3. In less than a month, this is where fans will flock to start partying.
#SFBBQ Location Clues
1. Here’s where Mom and Pop Martin cooked up Carne Asada tacos back in the day.
2. The Gaslamp Killer once brought his beats to the BBQ. Remember where he drove the crowd wild?
3. This spot marks Dirtybird’s first-ever foray into nighttime parties.